Developmental editing is a deep dive into your manuscript. It’s where the editor looks at the big picture, the small details, and everything in between. They’ll help you make sure your book is well-structured, well-written, and ready for publication.
A developmental editor will:
- Examine your book’s overall structure
- Identify any plot holes or inconsistencies
- Offer suggestions for character development
- Help you improve your writing style
- Make sure your book is consistent with industry standards
Developmental editing can be a major undertaking, but it’s worth it to make sure your book is the best it can be. If you’re ready to take your manuscript to the next level, contact a developmental editor today.